VETERAN'S SERVICE OFFICER
Provide comprehensive professional veterans services to Town veterans and their dependents in compliance with state Law (Mass. G.L. c. 115).
- Veteran (must have served during a time of conflict, G.L. c. 68, sec. 1)
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients verbally and in writing.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Good reading skills, math skills and ability to read and understand the Mass. General Laws and the Code of Massachusetts Regulations.
- Past experience as a Veteran Service Officer, social work, counseling, or similar activities is helpful.
High schoool diploma or equivalent.
Application deadlines and other information
For a full description contact Executive Secretary, Kelli Robbins at 413-245-7108 ext 101