Skip Navigation
Welcome to Holland, Massachusetts
Photos of Holland
This table is used for column layout.
On Our Site
Town Directory
Online Payments
Meeting Calendar
Forms and Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Useful Sites
Send Us Comments
Subscribe to News
Lake Information

Search Our Site
Site  This Folder

Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to specific department pages for information and downloadable forms.

What does a resident do with trash?  

Household trash: You must contact a local rubbish removal company (found in the yellow pages).

Bulky trash:  Holland residents may deposit their bulky waste items at the Wales Transfer Station (Please see transfer station information.)

Wood recycling:  Please see Wood Recycling Schedule under Board of Health.

How do I apply for a business license?

Request an application from the Executive Secretary.  The application will need to  be circulated to various departments and approved by the Board of Selectmen.

How do I arrange a boating tournament on Hamilton Reservoir?

Obtain a current permit application from:

Office of Fishing and Boating Access
P.O. Box 315
Ayer, MA 01432-0315

Telephone:  (978) 772-4658    FAX:  (978) 772-9824

The completed application should be brought to the Executive Secretary.

How might I speak at a Selectmens Meeting?

Call the Executive Secretary to be scheduled for the next meeting.  Meetings are held the first and third Tuesdays of every month at 7 p.m.  

Frequently Asked Questions
Assessor FAQ
Council On Aging FAQ
Tax Collector Forms
Town of Holland 27 Sturbridge Road, Holland, MA 01521
Phone: 413-245-7108 Fax: 413-245-7037
Hours Vary by Department
Return to Home
Virtual Towns & Schools Website