Holland Conservation Commission
Minutes of Commission meeting held on Sept 24th, 2013
Present: Acting Chairperson, Neal Byrne, Marcia Beal, Patricia Caron, Fran GalloAbsent: Chairperson, James Wettlaufer
7:02 pm. Neal Byrne, Acting Chairperson called the meeting to order.
Minutes of August 27th, 2013 read and accepted.
- Discussed 25 Sandy Beach Road owned by Thomas Pineau R35/G/8– NB has done a site visit - Trees have been cut down and retaining wall has been started.
- Discussed Committee board and Quorum rules.
Certificate of Compliance sent
- Lynn Shulman, 336 Masapaug Road - DEP File#184-0252. LotR6/A/8.
- Brad Noble. 53 Sandy Beach Road – Lot R38/E/1.
Notice of Intent
- Charlene Henchey – 30 Stony Hill Road. Lot R10/A/22. Received from Mark Ferrell a proposal to rebuild cottage and institute a a new septic system. Will schedule public hearing for Oct. 22nd at 7:30.
Recorded Order of Conditions
- John Phelps – 19 Island Road. -DEP File# 184-0284 Lot R10/A/23. Received from Green Hill Engineering.
- Budget request from the Holland Finance Board. Tabled until Chairperson, JW, present.
Bud Webb – Butterworth Rd. Lot 8.
- BW will not be adding pool and shed as listed on plan. Plan was included in lot purchase.
- NB advised not a conservation issue – signed procedure sheet.
- BW will contact Conservation when silt barriers are in place.
Mark S. Mackenzie. 17 Island Road - Lot R10/A/22
- MM would like to take out boat ramp and driveway - replace with lawn, bushes, and crushed stones. Will return with written plan.
- NB advised MM to be careful how work terminates at water's edge.
7:53 pm. NB made a motion to adjourn, seconded by FG. All in favor.
Respectfully submitted by,
CC. Select Board, Town Clerk, Board of Health, Planning Board, Building Inspector, Highway Surveyor, ZBA, File and HCC Chairperson.