1. The Town of Holland, Massachusetts (the Town) does not warrant or make any representations as to the quality, content, accuracy, or completeness of the information, text graphics, links, and other items contained on this server or any other server. Such materials have been compiled from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice from the Town.
2. Communications sent via the Internet or through this web page shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the Town of Holland or any of its officers, agents, or employees, where notice to the Town is required by any law, rule, regulation, or contract.
3. The Town’s website contains links to other web or computer sites, which are not under the control of the Town. The Town of Holland makes no representation concerning the contents of these sites, nor does the fact that the Town has provided these links serve as an endorsement by the Town of any of these sites. The Town is providing these links only as a convenience.
5. If you send the Town e-mail or provide information to one of the website’s forms that contains personally identifiable information, the Town will use that information to respond to you. The Town may also forward that e-mail to another government agency. Certain e-mail may constitute a public record and be subject to disclosure under state law.
6. The use of the Town of Holland’s website indicates your unconditional acceptance of the above disclaimers and statements. You further agree that the Town and its staff have no liability for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages with respect to the information, services, or content contained on or otherwise accessed through this website.