How do I pay for overdue excise taxes that have been marked at the Registry of Motor Vehicles for non-renewal?

Please contact our Deputy Collector, Jeffery & Jeffery, 137 Main street, Ware, MA 01082-0720, or by phone at 413-967-9941. 

You may also pay your bill to the Tax Collector.

Overdue bills can only be paid in full with cash, certified check, or money order.  Once payment has been received, your account will be cleared at the Registry of Motor Vehicles so you may renew your license or registration.