How do I stop getting a personal property bill once I become a full-time resident?

You should file for an abatement application with the Holland Board of Assessor’s within 30 days of the date of  issue of the 1st half personal property tax bill if you feel you are being taxed unjustly. The Tax Collector cannot waive fees or adjust your tax bill. Click here to get Assessor's Downloadable Forms