I received an excise tax on a car I no longer own – how do I get an adjustment on this bill?

You must pay the excise tax bill in full by the due date. If you are entitled to an abatement, you will receive a refund check after the abatement application has been submitted by you and approved by the Board of Assessors. This can take up to 90 days. Please contact the Assessor’s office for abatement information at 413 245-7108 ext. 106.