T r u n k or T r e a t
Saturday, Oct. 28th
East Brimfield Road
Sponsored by the Holland Elementary PTO
Trunk or Treat is an alternative to trick or treating from house to house. The road is closed off to traffic and is patrolled by the Holland Police. Families then go from car to car in a safe, controlled setting.
In order to make Trunk or Treat a success, all participants MUST contribute. We ask that each family pass out candy from a trunk (decorating optional but highly encouraged). If you are unable to park a vehicle, we ask that you bring candy to the PTO table, where we will have volunteers available to pass it out.
- 5:00PM: Vehicles will be parking on East Brimfield Rd. with trunk facing out.
- 5:30 PM: Parking will be cut off.
- Trunk or Treat begins when the fire engine sounds.
- Families should start at their vehicle and move counterclockwise.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, NO DROP OFFS.
- VOTE for the best decorated vehicle.
- We suggest having enough candy for approx. 200+ children
In case of inclement weather, our rain/snow date will be Sunday, Oct. 29th, all details will remain the same.
Any questions or interest in helping please contact Marissa Guerraz @ email@example.com.
All students, regardless of race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or homelessness, have equal access to the general educational program and the full range of any occupational/vocational education programs offered by the district.