- PLEASE REFER TO OFFICIAL PTO FLYER WHICH IS ATTACHED.
- PLEASE REFER TO OFFICIAL ROAD CLOSURE BULLETIN WHICH IS ATTCHED.
- PLEASE REFER TO OFFICIAL EVENT MAP WHICH IS ATTACHED. [Be advised there are some changes regarding how the line forms this year].
Trunk or Treat is an alternative to trick or treating from house to house. The road is closed off to traffic and is patrolled by the Holland Police. Families then go from car to car in a safe, controlled setting. In order to make Trunk or Treat a success, all participants MUST contribute. We ask that each family pass out candy from a trunk (decorating optional but highly encouraged). If you are unable to park a vehicle, we ask that you bring candy to the PTO table, where we will have volunteers available to pass it out.
- 5:00 PM: Vehicles will be parking on East Brimfield Rd. with trunk facing out.
- 5:30 PM: Parking will be cut off.
*Additional parking for non-participants is available in the Holland Church parking lot.
*Hot dogs, popcorn, water and soda will be sold at the concession booth on the field!
- Trunk or Treat begins when the fire engine sounds.
- Families should start at their vehicle and move counterclockwise.
- Families that did not park a car on E. Brimfield Rd will line up on the field and begin counterclockwise.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, NO DROP OFFS.
- All participating children should wait on the field until 5:30 when parking is cut off. Games will be available to play until trunk or treating starts.
- VOTE for the best decorated vehicle.
- We suggest having enough candy for approx. 300+ children
In case of inclement weather, our rain/snow date will be Sunday, Oct. 28th, all details will remain the same.
Any questions or interest in helping please contact Marissa Guerraz @ firstname.lastname@example.org