To assist in the creation and maintenance of a functional and attractive community through attention to municipal planning and project review.
The responsibilities of the Planning Board are established by Mass. General law and include:
- Adopting a master Plan and Official map of the town;
- Adopting subdivision rules and participating in definitive plan reviews;
- Drafting and submitting zoning amendments t town voters for consideration;
- Holding public hearings and reporting on such zoning amendments;
- Serving as a special permit granting authority;
- Recommending roads for municipal consideration;
- Serving as Site Plan review authority.
|Allen P. Johnson||Chair|